Noni works for this one also. I get poison ivy pretty bad and used to take shots for it. Now when I break out in a rash I take my all natural noni juice, shake the bottle real good, then pour some onto the rash. It does not get rid of the poison ivy but it will take away the itching for 12 hours straight! I had poison ivy on my foot and blisters between my toes. I shook the noni, rubbed it on the rash put my socks and shoes on and went to work. I never itched until almost bedtime that night. I did this for seven days until the rash cleared up.